The Best Sloppy Joes are easy to make, so delicious, and ready in 30 minutes or less! Triple or quadruple the recipe for parties, football gatherings, and giant family meals. I can’t think of something more American than the Sloppy Joe.
This classic homemade version of the recipe is about as easy at it gets!
- Just brown beef together with onions.
- While that’s cooking, make the sauce.
- Mix everything together and let simmer together for twenty minutes or so.
- Meanwhile, toast up some buns, and voilà, dinner is served.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 12 oz. Bloody Maria Mix
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 Sandwich buns, split
Also in Blog
SKI SANTA FE - Bloody Maria TAKEOVER! 12.31
We'll be taking over the TRAM CAR BAR at Totemoff's Ski Santa Fe on December 31, 11am - 3pm. Come enjoy Live Music and Bloody Maria Micheladas to Ring in the NEW YEAR!
Best Low Sodium Bloody Mary Recipe
Are you looking for the best low sodium bloody mary recipe? Find it here. Learn how to make a great tasting drink that is half the sodium of most brands you will find in stores.
Stuffed Zucchini & Zucchini Boats
Whether you are going Gluten-Free or just trying to use the plethora of Zucchini in your summer garden.. these recipes are a must! Bloody Maria adds enough spice so you don't have to worry about the sauce! Just spice the filling to your taste or use our recipe here! Don't be afraid to Mix It Up!