Grilled Bloody Maria Wings
1 cup brining or kosher salt dissolved in water covering chicken
2 lbs chicken wings and drumsticks with or without skin
1 32 oz. jar of Bloody Maria Mix
4 Tablespoons Agave Nectar
4 cloves garlic
1 bunch cilantro (cut off stems)
4-5 green onion sprigs
2 Tablespoons melted butter
- Brine chicken with or without skin overnight up to 24 hours refrigerated then rinse in cold water before marinating
- Combine marinade ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth
- Pour over wings in a large bowl and cover while coating completely
- Marinate covered in bowl or in large ziploc bag overnight to 24 hours
- Remove from marinade and grill on an oiled grate on medium heat until internal temp of 165 degrees F.
Also in Blog
Who doesn't want to try an extra #greenchile kick in their cocktail? This recipe is fool proof simple to infuse for your next get together!