Bloody Maria Deviled Eggs
Whatever the occasion, our party recipes are fast and easy because they use Bloody Maria. Spicy Deviled Eggs are FUN! Add a Bloody Mary and you have BRUNCH!
Start with Spicy Mayo Dressing:
Mayonaise 1/4 cup
Bloody Maria Mix 1/4 cup
Spicy Deviled Eggs
1. Mix equal parts mayonaise with Bloody Maria Mix to make a perfect dressing for your stuffed avocados.
2. Add in your preferred fillers like garbanzo beans, crab, and tuna.
3. Top with a squeeze of lime and cilantro.
1. Hard Boil Eggs. Our method is to add cold eggs to a pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Once water is at a rapid boil, cook for 8 minutes. Remove from heat. Rinse in ice cold water. Peel when cool.
2. Slice eggs in half. Remove yolks into a bowl. Mash with a fork and top with enough Spicy Mayo Dressing for desired consitency. Mix together.
3. Refill hard boiled egg whites with filling. Top with your favorite salt & pepper mix. We used Tajin in the recipe above for a little extra burst of lime!