Bloody Maria Party Dips
Sunday Funday is a holiday, and you can be the Guest of HONOR !! Everyone loves brunch, cocktails and weekend fiestas - handle both with a single jar.
Football food is FAN food And everybody is Team MARIA!
Serve these recipes wtih your favorite chips, veggies & Friends!
Bloody Maria Spicy HummusGarbanzo Beans/ Chick Peas 1 cup
Bloody Maria Mix 3/4 cup
Tahini 2 tsp
Olive Oil 1 Tbsp
Lime 1/2 - juiced
1. Blend together in a blender. You can subsitiute olive oil with water, lemon juice or more Bloody Maria MIx. The key to this recipe is finding the right consistency that you desire. It’s super easy and super flexible.
You can also get creative by adding in roasted peppers, chiles, roasted garlic, fresh herbs, & lemon juice too.
Hummus is so easy to customize! Have fun!
Bloody Maria Baba Ganoush
Eggplant 1 small
Bloody Maria Mix 1/4 cup
Tahini 1/4 cup
Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Pierce eggplant with a fork to allow steam to get to the meat of the eggplant. Bake at 375’ until skin is wrinkly, about 45 mins. Cool and seperate meat from skin into a bowl. A small eggplant yields about 1/2 cup to 1 cup of eggplant.
2. Use a ratio of 2:1. If you have 1/2 cup of eggplant, use 1/4 cup mix. Adjust recipe accordingly. Tahini quanity is half the amount of Mix or as desired.
3. Blend together eggplant, Bloody Maria Mix, tahini, salt and pepper. Chill and serve.
*Baba Ganoush is best when it can set a litte, so this is a great recipe for events where you want make-in-advance recipes!
Bloody Maria Party Dip With CrabCream Cheese 4 Oz - half brick
Bloody Maria Mix 1/4-1/2 cup to desired kick
Crab 1/2 cup
1. Bring cream cheese to room temperature before blending.
2. Add in Bloody Maria Mix and blend up! Hand stir in the crab.
*Here’s another recipe where you can get creative!! Add in tiny shrimp, bacon, black beans, diced veggies, and so much more!