Small Business SATURDAY !!
Tis' the season to SHOP SMALL & SUPPORT LOCAL !!
We are so proud to put in countless hours to share Bloody Maria Mix with the world - show your support of LOCAL entrepreneurs this Holiday season! Today, Nov 30 is the 10th annual holiday shopping tradition that helps to bring communities together in support of their favorite small businesses. Shop Small, and make a big impact in your community!
Here’s what happens when you “shop local.”
1. More of your money will be kept in your local economy. For every $100 you spend at locally owned businesses, $68 will stay in the community. What happens when you spend that same $100 at a national chain? Only $43 stays in the community.*
2. You embrace what makes your community unique. You wouldn’t want your house to look like everyone else’s in the U.S. So why would you want your community to look that way?
3. You create local jobs Local businesses are better at creating higher-paying jobs for your neighbors. When you shop locally, you help create jobs for teachers, firemen, police officers, and many other essential professions.
4. You help the environment Buying from a locally owned business conserves energy and resources in the form of less fuel for transportation and less packaging.
5. You nurture community Local business owners know you, and you know them. Studies have shown that local businesses donate to community causes at more than twice the rate of chains.
More on SHOP SMALL HERE
Also in Blog
Are you looking for the best low sodium bloody mary recipe? Find it here. Learn how to make a great tasting drink that is half the sodium of most brands you will find in stores.